Will Barwick was in the award-winning Inheritance Blues at ISDF and performs in the same show at Bedlam Theatre during the Edinburgh Fringe
1. Tell us what your show is about in ten words or less
Cool, comedy blues play and sketch comedy show.
2. Which show that you’ve seen would you recommend and why?
Boy with tape on his face – More Tape. The simplest show at the Fringe and easily the funniest. You have to see it to believe it.
3. What’s the best thing about your Edinburgh experience so far?
I saw Mick Foley (aka Mankind from WWF) after a Tealights gig. My former 7 year old self got way too excited and I made a fool out of myself. I was also incredibly sweaty so it was a pretty embarrassing affair all round.
4. What is your favourite building in Edinburgh?
Easily the Black Medicine Cafe.
5. Did you have a favourite show at ISDF?
All the international shows were amazing. Our Town was great, they could have turned off their subtitles and I would not have cared.
6. Describe NSDF/ISDF in 20 words.
An incredible opportunity and a real insight into the industry. The best people, superb workshops and an absolute barnstormer of a week (and a bit).