Information about bursaries for the 2020 Festival will be published in the Autumn. In the meantime, please contact us on [email protected] if you have any questions about this at all.
THE CLIVE WOLFE BURSARY
Clive Wolfe was Director of the Festival 1970 to 2000 and Festival President until his passing in 2014. The bursary is for someone (aged 18 to 25) who wants to gain experience in Theatre Administration and Producing. The fund is part of a collection made at Clive's funeral and we are very grateful to Pat Wolfe and to all who contributed.
The Bursary: A financial contribution made towards living expenses while undertaking a 2-week internship at a professional producing theatre.
The Programme might include:
- Shadowing and assisting an Executive Producer.
- Assisting the Press and Marketing Manager.
- Learning about Fundraising.
- Reading scripts.
- Meetings with members of staff including time with Artistic Director with reference to programming.
- Attendance at a read through/dress rehearsal/observation during technical rehearsals and any other events going on.