We are now attending shows to consider them for inclusion in NSDF18. The entries so far are:
- The Real Thing by Tom Stoppard, produced by Southampton University Theatre Group.
- 100 by Neil Monaghan, produced by Southampton University Theatre Group.
- Heart's Desire by Caryl Churchill, produced by Kingsway Players at the University of Chester.
- Breaking, a new play by Katstubh Jalundhwala, produced by Southampton University Theatre Group.
- Equus, by Peter Schaffer, performed by Open Theatre, students at Leeds University.
- Trainspotting, by Irvine Walsh and adapted by Harry Gibson, performed by Nottingham New Theatre.
- The Picture of Dorian Gray, by Oscar Wilde, performed by Fourth Wall at Durham University.
- Things We Do Not Know, a new play by Kate Wyver, performed by Process Theatre.
- Festen, by David Elridge, produced by Southampton University Theatre Group.
- Our Temple, a new play by Iona Hampson, produced by Nottingham New Theatre.
- A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare, performed by Duodecim at John Mason Secondary School.
- The Infinity Mirror a new adapted play by Jolley Gosnold, produced by Here Now Ensemble at the University of Arts London.
- can't stop can't stop a new play by Samuel Ross of Sheffield University.
- Kinder K a new play by Kristofer Grønskah, produced by Cut The Cord at University of Arts London.
- Infectious a new play by Emma White, produced by Nottingham New Theatre.
- Perplex a new play by Marius von Mayenburg and Maja Zade and produced by Ewa Borowska from Drama Centre, London.
- Signal a new play by Ed Brown and produced by UEA Drama Society at University of East Anglia.
Selected Shows 2017
Blackbird a new play by Miriam Schechter produced by Sheffield University Theatre Company.
Celebration a new play written and produced by Ben Kulvichit and Clara Potter-Sweet at University of Warwick.
Cognitions a new play by Isabelle Kabban produced by Minotaur Theatre Company at University of East Anglia.
he she they new devised play produced by the O Collective based in London and Falmouth.
Hidden by Laura Lindsay and Peter Carruthers produced by Battered Soul Theatre Company in Durham.
The Iconoclasts a new play by Ben Price with original music by Emily Compton and produced by Dear Hunter Theatre in Sheffield.
No Human Is Illegal a new devised play produced by students at Leyton Sixth Form College in London.
Nothing is Coming, The Pixels are Huge a new play by Theatre 42 at Lancaster University.
Ordinary Days a musical written by Adam Gwon and produced by Durham Light Opera Group.
Sad Little Man a new play by Josh Overton produced by Pub Corner Poets from Hull first produced at New Diorama in London.
Say it Loud a new multi authored play produced by Feat.Theatre in University of Warwick
Skellig by David Almond produced by students from the University of Worcester.
Swallow by Stef Smith produced by Piccolo Theatre in Durham.
Thick Skin a new play by Caitlin McEwan and produced by Poor Michelle Theatre Company based in London.