NSDF 20 ONLINE
nsdf 20 online
LINKS TO TODAY'S WORKSHOPS AND EVENTS
15:30-16:30 | Devising New Work with Rash Dash - https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_IFN_wbXsTK6a41-9AnupIQ
17:00-18:00 | Writing a Musical with Mark Ravenhill - https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_4vpgSIs5Qn62_5Wm-La1Ww
19:00-19:30 | COME TO WHERE I'M FROM: LEICESTER - https://zoom.us/j/998717846
Welcome to NSDF 20 our new Online Festival!
- Same dates: Saturday 4th-10th April 2020
- Location: Wherever you are
- Everything free
We are pleased to announce our line up…
We’ve got more than 30 workshops, led by incredible talents like Emma Rice, Laura Wade and Mark Ravenhill. Workshops leaders from amazing companies like Slung Low, Paines Plough, Rash Dash, Middle Child, Graeae, New Diorama and Curve.
We’ve got a panel discussion on how- when the world wakes up again- we can start the industry fresh and new and better.
We’ve got an NSDF Quiz.
We’ve even got an online Game Show.
Please follow us on Twitter @NSDFest to keep up to date with what’s going on, and use #NSDF20 to stay part of the conversation.
How do I get involved?
- Read the Virtual NSDF 20 programme and check out the Workshops Page to see what's going on during the week
- Register to view workshops (see Workshop Page for details) or watch them live on our YouTube or Facebook Page
- Keep an eye out for registration links to join our Evening Events and Closing Panel Discussion
- Check back here and on our Social Media channels every day for regular schedule updates so you don't miss out!
All Virtual NSDF 20 activity will take place via the Zoom app. Unless otherwise stated, you can also watch live via our Youtube channel or Facebook page.
If you have registered with us to take part using Zoom, all you will need is:
- a video camera, either built in to your device or a separate webcam
- a microphone, either built in to your device or in the webcam
- an internet connection
- the Zoom App downloaded on to your machine
- the invitation link to your meeting/or meeting ID (sent after you have registered)
We strongly recommend using a laptop rather than a smartphone/tablet, wherever possible.
Please also place yourself wherever the internet connection is strongest.
You do not have to set up a Zoom account to join a meeting, you can just use the URL link provided.
- Click the invitation link to the workshop you are scheduled to watch (this will open the Zoom App automatically)
- Click Join Audio by Computer
If you have any questions about taking part or queries about using Zoom just email our Coordinator Zosh Skowronska [email protected] or call 07539768087.